- numerous pencils (mechanical or otherwise).
- numerous black or blue pens.
- crayons and colored pencils (12 to 18 pack).
- glue and scissors.
3. Orientation for students in grades 4, 5, 6 is August 13 from 9:00 am to 10:00 am beginning in the auditorium. Orientation for students in grades 7 and 8 will be from 10:00 am to 11:00 am. This is really for students new to LMMS/LMAAC. Students will receive their schedules and be able to take a self-guided tour of our campus.
4. School will begin on August 14. LMAAC students will begin at 8:00 am. Breakfast will begin at 7:30 am. Two buses are available for transportation: one picking up at Avondale Elementary (leaves at 7:03) and one picking up at La Presa Middle School (leaves at 7:13).
5. While I understand that parents are used to walking students to and from their classrooms in an elementary site, we must ask that ALL parents simply drop their students off at the appropriate entrance: LMAAC will be the ramp by the loading dock. Adults will be there to greet each morning. That gate will be the only gate open at 7:30 am to receive our LMAAC students. Students will be walked to this same area at the end of the day by their teachers. Please do not enter the school to meet your child. We will still have classes in session. We appreciate your support of this policy.
LMMS students will enter through the gate to the left of the school office beginning at 8:30 am.
The first day of school is August 14.
LMMS school hours:
M, W, Th, F 9:00 am to 3:35 pm ; Tues. 9:00 am to 2:30 pm
LMAAC school hours:
M, W, Th, F grades 4/5/6 8:00 am to 2:20 pm; Tues. 8:00 am to 1:05 pm
M, W, Th, F grades 7/8 8:00 am to 3:35 pm; Tues. 8:00 am to 2:30 pm