6th Grade Supply List 2012-2013
The following is a list of supplies that your student will need next year in sixth grade. We ask that you do your best to provide these materials in order to help us lower our costs for supplies.
Your child will need to purchase the following items, some of which will be carried with them as needed:
• Lunch bag
• Pocket, expand-a-folder (at least 5-6 subject pockets)
• 1 package of 8.5 x 11” three-hole punched white paper
• 3 different 1-Subject Spiral notebooks with easy tear-out pages• 2 plastic folders with pockets (best if they don’t have brads on the inside) Note: You may wish to replace during the year, so if the price is right…buy a few extra.
• A pencil pouch that contains the following: at least 2 pencils, erasers, highlighter, colored pencils (if they wish), at least 2 black or blue ballpoint pens, pencil sharpener—MUST have a sturdy shaving catcher.
The following items will be shared with the class, so no need to put a name on these. We'd greatly appreciate it if your child could donate:
• Scissors (big-kid style, not rounded ends)
• Crayons (at least 24)
• Fine-tipped, black Sharpie markers
• Colored Sharpie markers
• 1 box of“non-nose ripping” Kleenex
• 1 large glue stick (no Rose Art…Elmer’s and UHU are okay)
• Baby wipes (non-scented, non-alcohol)
• Colored Pencils
• 1 Ream of Xerox/copy paper
• Expo markers (mostly black)
Please do not hesitate to contact any of us if you have questions. As always, we appreciate your help and support.
Sixth Grade Teachers
Murray Manor Elementary